Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sammie for my Sammy

sockmonster07

Christmas knitting is in full force around here, and as of this morning my first present is complete!  Isn't he handsome?  This fabulous Sammie the Sock Monster (pattern by the super creative Rebecca Danger) is quite a knitting accomplishment (he even has little socks!!!), but the fact that I have to whip up another whole monster in just a few weeks makes me hyperventilate slightly.  Very similar to the position I was in last year I do believe.  Even though I start on my Christmas knitting at the end of summer, I still find myself procrastinating come Thanksgiving.  The rest of this weekend will be devoted to knitting, so hopefully I can make some good progress on Olivia.  Of course I keep looking at Sammie and thinking he needs a monster quilt... doesn't he look cold?  No, must focus on next monster!

sockmonster01


No comments: