Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change I Can Believe In!


Ok, the day's festivities were great fun and wow can our new president deliver a speech, but I have other very important change to talk about here people! Mainly, a new recipe that has forever changed two of my most beloved desserts... brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Did you know that you can actually combine the two?!! I came across this post at Bakerella and have been dreaming about it ever since. Then, after seeing the patriotic cupcake medallions on Crafty Crow I came up with a perfect excuse to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. Festive occasions always deserve festive desserts in my book (and champagne). Seriously, I don't know if I will ever make the two separately again, they were that good. I highly suggest throwing your new year's resolution out the window and indulging in these as soon as possible!

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

You are evil! I thought I smelled chocolate chip cookie/brownies baking in the air yesterday!

Kathy Bridges said...

Here is your poor, sick Mom, all by herself with NO Chocolate Chip Cookie/Brownies to make her feel better. That is just wrong!!!!!! I will go back to eating peanut butter crackers.....(That was a good one, did you get it!?!?!?!)
Mom
they look fabulous

Anonymous said...

Yum! Those look so good. Did you save some for me? With a glass of milk, please! ;)la