I have been hoarding several cuts of this Heather Ross cotton lawn, it is so gorgeous. I really wanted to make these out of the unicorn fabric from this line, but I love it so much that I first made a trial run with this little flower print, which for some reason I have a ton of anyway. Oh, and the bias edging I made out of an old linen shirt that I have had in the make-this-into-something-else pile for YEARS, so I even managed to recycle with this project. Many pats on the back occurring over here. I think these shorts turned out great, so hopefully some unicorn ones will appear as well. Also, I got to finally use my bias tape maker thinga-magiggy and that thing is like pure magic. These are the size 3 on the pattern, hopefully she will still be able to wear them next summer.