Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Crafting In October Is So Stressful!


This afternoon I have been secretly knitting on the girls' scarves while they are upstairs playing with their friend from next door. It is so stressful! Every time they call out about something I jump. I only have my furry helper as witness, she better not tell. Of course, she probably thinks I'm knitting four scarves since her eyes are completely crossed. It's hard to keep projects hidden from the ladies when they are often my biggest fans... "oh mommy, that is soooooo nice, will you make me one next? please, please, please!". How many days until Christmas? Maybe I can cheat and give them as Hanukkah presents since this will be our first year celebrating the Festival of Lights.

Speaking of miracles (sort of), look what my rose bushes gave me! They are so happy to have some cooler weather and are covered in these beauties.

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

Chloe my furry feline friend. She was sending me psychic messages that you were working on those scarves! Oh and she wanted me to pass along that she doesn't appreciate the cross eyed comments!

Kathy Bridges said...

Knit, knit, knit........... go girl go!
the Grammy
heading out to check my roses

Leciawp said...

Gorgeous rose! Good luck with the furtive knitting :)