Friday, October 10, 2008

A Week Full of Presents

The theme for this week was definitely presents! The girls were very busy Monday and Tuesday making gifts for Jay's birthday, I've been busy getting birthday and Christmas presents started and Jay even brought me roses mid-week "just because". He also brought me cannoli, but for some reason there isn't a picture of them.

A birthday quilt started for Courtney (including my furry assistant). I can't get enough of these owls and am going to have to try very hard not to steal this quilt from her when it is done...


Scarves started for the girls for Christmas. I thought I was very clever making them both at once, but I foresee a lot of time spent trying not to get the yarns tangled together...
And of course the roses, aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

Wikka wikka wikka wah.....you've cut the fabric...can't wait to see the quilt.